Welcome to Los Campeones
Los Campeones are the last of locally owned gyms in the Minneapolis St. Paul area. Being a staple of fitness and health for over thirty years, our Minneapolis gym(s) have a ton of history and are rich in character. Members always get a great workout in, but at Los Campeones, they are part of our community as well.
Our personal trainers and staff actually compete in sports such as powerlifting, olympic lifting, strongman, and bodybuilding. The reason we are so successful and people love Los Campeones is because of the environment. The equipment and facilities are awesome but what you won’t find anywhere else is the energy in the air. We have a diverse population of members at our gyms but everyone has one thing in common, they’re here to improve themselves and work hard.
Reopening Saturday – 12/19
Executive Order (EO) 20-103 allows us to open at 25% capacity, starting 12/09/2020. Our hours will remain the same as they had been prior to the shutdown.
Important notes regarding the executive order as it pertains directly to our operations:
- 25% capacity is actually our conventional operating capacity. For that reason, we do not anticipate turning members away at any time or location.
- Masks are mandated for all members and staff.
- Our hours have not changed.
- Locally Owned for Over 30 Years
- No Contract Memberships
- Flexible Memberships from $50.00/Month
- Open 365 Days a Year
- 20+ Certified Personal Trainers
- Fully Stocked Retail Stores
- Two Minneapolis Gym Locations