- CPT, CES, MMACS, WFS
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialization (NASM)
- Women’s Fitness Specialization (NASM)
- Foam Rolling and Stretch (Rollga)
- USA Weightlifting – Sports performance coach level 1
- Injury Recovery Specialist
- Army Medic ‘03-‘09
Working with people to accomplish their fitness goals is my passion. You will be worked, you will be tired, you will build and you will love it!
Hello, Chad here. Personal training for 10+ years. Fitness has helped me through life to overcome personal challenges and become a better person. I bring these experiences to the floor when training clients. I believe a healthy fit person is the best version of themselves and I enjoy being a part of that positive decision in people’s lives. Whether new to fitness, making a change to a healthier lifestyle or an athlete who enjoys crushing weights, I feel confident coaching people through their journey to accomplish their goals.